Sunday, December 27, 2009

heart~ broken

i'm too happy, in fact, i could feel that my heart burst in happiness..,
it is the best gift that i could ever get for this year.
i had reached my dreams... eventually, after all those hard works.
too many happy things happens in the same time, making me hard to believe, that it is not a dream after all, but it is a dream come true incident.

thank you very much for those who had helped me.
for those who had waited for years to see me fall, here it goes, i'm mym... who had achieve her dreams, which was claimed as imppossible for a lowly artist's kid. damned prejudice... i had proven it as a foul

anyway, thanks a lot to everyone, my mother, my teachers, and my friends, who gave me a helping hand in the hard days. my enemy, who gave me the strenght to prove that you all are wrong^^

i could only repeat it, for i am too happy.... THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment