Wednesday, December 23, 2009

happy...?

i always wanted a pet.
but mom won't allow it, bcause the animal i want has lots of fur.
my dad will lock it outside the house at the first sight of it.
so, it was pointless to argue with them.
well, mom's escuse is reasonable, i can't get myself near some pet which will shed fur everyday. i may have some allergies.
but dad... i hate the kind of pet that you like... that's all, end of my wishes.

now, i have picture of kittens everyday in my blog. and i have a virtual bat as my pet...
i must accept it, it was the best pet that i can get for myself.

today, my nose allergies started again.
it was such a nuisance. i can't even enjoy a day without my nose in agony.
it was tiresome. i need to sweep them off every second, in case it started to flow out...

i dislike doctors, they say my nose allergies can cure...
look at the state of me... did i looked as if i am cured?

forget it, anyway, i am happy today because i get a pet...
even thought it was virtual, it was still my pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment